Admission Policy and Procedures
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, nationality, religion, caste or gender.
- Class strength 35 children per division.
- Sibling will be given preference in case of a vacancy
- The child needs to fulfill the age criteria as stipulated by the School Managing Committee.
- Registration form would be valid for the academic year 2019-20 only.
- Wait listed students would be intimated in case of a vacancy any time throughout the year.
Documents for admission:
Please Note: It is mandatory for the parents to carry the required set of documents at the time of admission process. Failing which the admission procedure would have no validity and the admission may be denied .
2 recent passport size photos of the student and passport size photos of the parents .
- Original Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (STD 1 onwards for students shifting from another school)
- Report Card from previous school (STD 1 onwards for students shifting from another school)
- Medical certificate (if any)
- Residential proof- Electricity bill/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Rent contract if having rental house.
- Parents ID proof – Pan Card/Passport/Driving license/Aadhar Card.
- Employer letter in case of transfer from other state or city.
- Caste Certificate duly attested from the notary. 2 recent passport size photos of the student and passport size photos of the parents .
Procedure For Admission
- The admission form Fee is Rs. 500/- to be paid at the school office, filled and duly signed by parents.
- Bring all the necessary documents for completing the form.
- Refer to the list given above for the documents needed for admission.
- If you do not attend the given appointment, it stands cancelled.
- If you are not a resident of Pune, you can go ahead with the online registration, but the further admission process takes place as and when you come to school (Admissions are given as per availability of seats).
Finalization of Admissions
- Admission will be confirmed only when we receive the documents mentioned and 1st Installment