- At Beacon we believe that we should create a safe environment for children, starting from their homes to their schools and back. We follow:–
Physical SafetyA CCTV monitored system monitored regularly.A squad of 2 persons constantly on rounds to monitor any kind of activities going on in school.Classroom doors clear of obstruction.Functional water purifier.A first aid kit in place.
School building free from inflammable and toxic material.
– First Safety Management
Adequate fire fighting systems in place.
Mock drill training for students been taken.
Barricades and signboards in the construction area prohibiting the movement of student as and when construction happens.
Water storage sources for any construction are covered to prevent small children from any possible mishap.
– Transport Management and Safety
Teachers’ delegated responsibilities for transport management.
School bus drivers trained and have a regular license.
Police verification of bus staff, mainly drivers have been done before appointing them.
Fire extinguishers are there in the school bus.
A first aid box in the school bus.
Attendant in the bus.
First Aid Kit containing:
- Roller Bandage
- Gauze Pad
- Lotion Chlorhexidine (Savlon)
- Lotion Povidone-Iodine (BETADINE)
- Framycetin Sulpahte (SOFRAMYCIN)
- Kidney Tray
- Eye Pad
- Tape Adhesive
- Band Aid
- Ice Bag Sample
- Hot Water Bottle